The hybrid work environment is here to stay, and that means businesses need to rethink how they incorporate conference room technology. In the past, conference rooms were primarily used for in-person meetings. However, with more and more people working remotely, conference rooms now need to be equipped for video conferencing.
Poly Teams Solutions are a great way to make conference rooms video conferencing-ready. However, they can be complex to set up and manage. That’s where Bridgehead comes in. We are a leading provider of conference room solutions, and we can help you design, install, and manage your Poly Teams solution.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when designing conference rooms for the future:
Make them flexible.
Conference rooms should be able to accommodate a variety of different uses, from small team meetings to large presentations. This means having furniture that can be easily rearranged, as well as AV equipment that is easy to use.
Make them comfortable.
People are more likely to be productive in a comfortable environment. This means providing comfortable seating, good lighting, and adequate temperature control.
Make them collaborative.
Conference rooms should be designed to encourage collaboration. This means having tables that are large enough for everyone to comfortably share, as well as whiteboards and other tools that can be used to brainstorm and share ideas.
Bridgehead is a leading provider of conference room solutions. We offer a wide range of products and services that can help you design and implement the perfect conference room for your needs.
Our Poly Teams Solutions are designed to make collaboration easy and efficient. With Poly Teams, you can share your screen, video chat, and whiteboard with others in real time. This makes it easy to brainstorm, solve problems, and make decisions together.
Bridgehead offers a variety of services to help with Poly Teams Solutions, including:
- Room design: We can help you choose the right furniture, AV equipment, and other materials for your conference rooms. We’ll also help you create a layout that is both functional and stylish.
- AV installation: We can install your Poly Teams equipment, including cameras, microphones, and speakers. We’ll also make sure that the equipment connects to the internet and that it works properly.
- Employee training: We can train your employees on how to use Poly Teams. We’ll show them how to share their screens, video chat, and whiteboard with others. We’ll also teach them how to use the other features of Poly Teams.
- 24/7 support: We offer 24/7 support for our Poly Teams products and services. If you have any problems, we’ll be there to help you get them resolved quickly.
Benefits of Using Bridgehead for Conference Room Solutions
There are many benefits to using Bridgehead for conference room solutions. Here are just a few:
- Expertise: Bridgehead has a team of experts with extensive experience in designing and implementing conference rooms. They can help you choose the right products and services for your needs and ensure that your conference rooms are set up correctly.
- Quality: Bridgehead only offers high-quality products and services. We stand behind our products and services with a satisfaction guarantee.
- Value: Bridgehead offers competitive pricing and financing options. We make it easy for you to get the conference room solutions you need without breaking the bank.
If you’re looking for a partner who can help you design, install, and support your Poly Teams solutions to improve conference room technology, contact Bridgehead today. We’ll be happy to discuss your specific requirements and provide you with a free consultation.