• Cyber forensics.
• Data collection and analysis.
• Employee security awareness training.
• Endpoint detection and response. (EDR)
• Identification of threat patterns.
• Immediate remediation.
• Incident response team.
• Managed security service programs. (MSSPs)
• On-demand cyber security expertise.
• Penetration testing and vulnerability analysis.
• Proactive threat response.
• Ransomware response recovery.
• Real-time monitoring.
Comprehensive Managed Cyber Security and Compliance
COMPREHENSIVE SECURITY SOLUTIONS TO KEEP YOUR ORGANIZATION AND ITS DATA PROTECTED
Bridgehead IT has a dedicated security team that understands your specific environment and the unique challenges it faces. Our proactive cybersecurity approach pairs continuous monitoring with data collection on all end-user devices to detect potential cyberattacks (and stop them in their tracks).
We have the vertically trained specialized professional to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Whether you need a cyber security specialist, database administrator, or a Microsoft Azure engineer we have it covered. Our triage team will engage the right expert and assign them to the job right away.
Cisco’s 2018 Security Capabilities Benchmark Study found that 40% of the businesses in their study experienced “eight hours or more” of downtime due to a security breach in the previous twelve month period.
Human Error Is The Largest Cause Of Data Security Breaches
Having the right equipment is critical to protecting your organization, but the right equipment isn’t enough. A comprehensive security program must include consistent employee training.
Every day your organization is bombarded with threats. Email phishing, social engineering, ransomware, and CEO fraud, to name a few. Responding to these threats demands your team is prepared to recognize and avoid the traps that criminals set. Your organization’s security is only as strong as your weakest link: your employees.
Security Training alone is not enough. Protecting your organization in today’s world requires a culture of Security Awareness. Bridgehead IT focuses on a strategy of training, assessing, and reinforcing security best practices. This three-prong approach drives behavior change that minimizes the risk your organization faces.
The world continues to be transformed by digital technology, and the challenges of protecting your organization and its data will only continue to evolve. Our team can help you create a culture of security that will minimize your organization’s risk profile. Our solution manages the implementation and execution of the security awareness program from start to finish so you can focus on managing your business.
Industry-Specific Security Compliance Experience
Bridgehead IT has experience in working with a wide variety of regulatory agencies and industry-specific compliance requirements. Our team includes focused compliance experts and we have experience complying with:
• HIPAA / HI-TECH
[Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health]
• SOX [Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002]
• CMMC [Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification]
• COBIT [Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies]
• FOIA [Freedom of Information Act]
• GLBA [Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, known as Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999]
• GDPR [General Data Protection Regulation]
• NIST [National Institute of Standards and Technology]
• FISMA [Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002]
• PCI / DSS [Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard]
• FERPA [The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act]
• AICPA [American Institute of Certified Public Accountants]
• COPPA [The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act]